Curating The Perfect Indian Wedding Songs. All you need to know!
India is a land of different cultures, beliefs, and traditions. We celebrate every function, every tradition with the utmost joy and happiness. And for us, any celebration is incomplete without dance and songs. Moreover, this goes the same with the marriage ceremony, where Indian Wedding songs are must. If there is no music or dance then that marriage ceremony is not supposed to be the best ceremony. And why not it should be? After all, this celebration is one of the biggest moments for a couple’s life. How will it be completed without any dance or song?
Here we have some different Indian Wedding Songs Playlist, so that you do not have to worry about it.
Engagement Ceremony is the official announcement of the marriage. Moreover, this day is supposed to be the first step of yours towards the beginning of new life. So to make that day even more beautiful and romantic here are a few suggestions of songs that you can play on this day. Coupled with other Dholki songs, these ‘shaadi ke gaane’ are set to make your wedding even merrier.
1. Moh Moh Ke dhage From the movie Dum Laga Ke Haisha, Sung by Papon and Monali Thakur
2. Soch Na Sake From the movie Airlift, Sung by Arijit Singh
3. Laung Lacchi From the movie Laung Lacchi, Sung by Mannat Noor
4. Paniyon Sa From the movie Satyamev Jayte, Sung by Atif Aslam and Tulsi Kumar.
5. Tu Meri From the movie Bang Bang, Sung by Vishal Dadlani.
These songs will be the perfect song for your engagement and will add extra beauty to your celebrations.
The Mehendi ceremony kicks off the start of the actual celebration. Also, this day is very intimate as on this all the female gather and applies the henna on the palm of the bride and the other female who are present. Further, this day requires a perfect playlist as this day is the start of the bigger celebrations. It has to be on point. For this day you can add some old melodies and some dance and pop songs so that everyone can enjoy it.
1. Mehandi Laga Ke Rakhna From the movie Dil wale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge, Sung by Lata Mangeshkar And Udit Narayan.
2. Mehandi Hai Rachne wali from the Movie Zubeidaa, Sung by Alka Yagnik.
3. Kabira From the movie Yeh Jawani Hai Deewani, Sung by Arijit Singh
4. Cutie pie From the movie Ae Dil Hai Mushkil, Sung By Nakash Aziz
5. Punjabi Wedding song From the movie Hasse to Phasee, Sung by Sunidhi and Benny Dayal
After the Mehandi ceremony comes the most-awaited functions of the marriage in which every relative has to show their moves and the guest can get a glimpse of the bride and groom together before the wedding ceremony. In addition, this day is also meant to be the competition between both the bride and groom’s side. And which side is the best is decided by their dance moves. So for the playlist of this day, you can include every romantic and dance song from Bollywood. Here are a few suggestions from our side to make your sangeet night more fun night
For couple’s dance
1. Dil Di Ya Gallan From the movie Ek Tha Tiger, Sung By Atif Aslam.
2. Rabta From the movie Agent Vinod, Sung By Arijit And Shreya Goshal.
3. Mast Magan From the movie 2 States, Sung By Arijit Singh.
4. Sanam Re From the movie Sanam Re, sung by Arijit Singh.
5. Sab Tera From the movie Baaghi, Sung by Armaan Malik.
For other members of the family
1. Tenu Le From the movie Salam-E-Isaq, Sung by Sonu Nigam.
2. Kar Gayi Chull from the Movie Kapoor and Sons, Sung by Badshah and Faizalpuria.
3. Tareefan From the movie Veere Di Wedding, Sung by Badshah.
4. Nachde Ne Sare From the movie Baar Baar Dekho, Sung by Jasleen Royal.
5. Gulabbo From the movie Shaandaar, Sung by Vishal Dadlani and Anusha Mani.
6. Gallan Goodiyaan from the Movie Dil Dhadkne Do, Sung by Many artists.
7. Badri Ki Dulhaniya From the Movie Badrinath ki Dulhaniya Sung by Dev Negi, Neha Kakkar, Monali Thakur, Ikka.
8. Asiq Surrender From the movie Badrinath Ki Dulhaniya Amaal Mallik, Shreya Ghoshal.
Haldi Ceremony Songs
After the sangeet, comes the Haldi function in which the Haldi is applied to the bride and the groom. This ceremony is all about fun. For this function, you can add some party songs in the playlist. Here are a few suggestions from our side too.
1. London Thumkda from the movie Queen, Sung by Labh Janjua, Sonu Kakkad, Neha Kakkar.
2. Sweety Tera Drama from the movie Bareilly Ki Barfi, Sung By Dev Negi, Pawni Pandey & Shraddha Pandit.
3. Navrai Manjhi From The Movie English Vinglish, Sung By Sunidhi Chauhan.
The Entry song
And in the last comes the most awaited moment, the entry of the bride. If the perfect song is playing in the background then the entry of the bride becomes more beautiful. The playlist for the entry song includes songs that complement the situation with the music. Here are a few options which we think will be perfect for the entry song.
1.Din Shagna Da from the Movie Philauri, Sung By Jasleen Kaur
2.Afreen Afreen From Coke studio, Sung by Rahat Fateh Ali Khan and Momina.
3.Patola From the Movie Blackmail, Sung By Guru Randhawa
4.Humsafar from the movie Badrinath Ki Dulhaniya, Sung by Akhil Sachdev.
A wedding is a perfect blend of love, dance, and songs. And a good song can make the whole function more beautiful.
Comment below your favourite wedding songs!
Read More about wedding planning with us