Plan a memorable golden anniversary, get the best 50th anniversary party ideas
If you are looking for some unique 50th Anniversary party ideas, then this will be a good read for you.
A couple completing 50 years of the marriage certainly deserve to celebrate in a special manner. This occasion is not very common in the lives of couples and we will guide you with the best 50th Anniversary party ideas to make it memorable.
Whether you plan an intimate party at home or make it a grand event by throwing a bash at a luxury venue, the first step is to engage a party planner. Blissful Plans is the best party planner for anniversaries party planning. Our team is well experienced and aware of the unique 50th anniversary party ideas to make it an unforgettable occasion.
What to keep in mind when selecting from the list of 50th anniversary party ideas?
Think of everything the couple has faced together over fifty years— Travels, career changes, ups and downs, children and grandchildren, and more.
Gold is given because of the traditional 50th-anniversary gift because it is the most timeless and treasured metal. It symbolizes love, compassion, courage, and wisdom.
Some incredible 50th anniversary party ideas
Whether you are planning a grand affair or casual get-together among close friends and family, begin by sending them creative invitations that will symbolize the integrity of their marriage. You can set the theme by using their favorite picture on the card or by using a golden-colored decorated card or a digital invitation.
The most popular type of wedding anniversary invitation is a “then and now” photo invitation in which there are two photos, one of the couples in their younger years and a photo of the couple taken closer to their 50-year mark of marriage.
You can also choose an invitation style that includes a round-up of the number of children and grandchildren the couple has to add a bit of emotion and pay tribute to the couple’s ancestry.
* Food and Drink: This is a celebration of a love honor the couple with food and drinks that holds meaning in their relationship. This may sound strange, but many couples have specific foods, drinks, or even entire meals that are significant to them.
You could even include the back-story on the table with food or on a menu serving macarons, cake balls, cupcakes or cookies would be a perfectly bite-sized.
* Toasts and Tributes: Arrange in advance for at least one person to raise a toast with a slideshow of photos of the couple over the years give guests something to talk about and celebrates the history they share.
Alternately, hang a photo collage in an entryway or on a wall. Buy a blank journal and write from 1 to 50, and encourage guests to write in what they love about the couple. The toasts are traditionally given by the children of the couple, as well as close friends and family and speech writing to give the perfect dedication to the special couple.
* Decorations: The 50th anniversary is known as the golden anniversary. Gold balloons, tablecloths, candles, lights, and flowers are great decorations for the party. Gather your favorite family photos, childhood photos, special occasions, and transform them into party décor.
Custom printed napkins with a carved mark of 50th. Set a photo booth with the couple’s marriage photo in the background. It would be great for the selfie zone to enjoy their fun-loving moment in front of everyone. Settle some candles as the center of attraction for your tabletops with a mark of 50 on them.
* Slideshow: What better way to review memories than to show images and videos from the past 50 years? Have a slideshow that plays throughout the celebration. Organize the photos by decade and play the couple’s favorite songs with the photos on the screen.
* Music: Make sure that the DJ or band plays music that holds special significance for the couple. For example, play their wedding song, a song they danced to on their first date, to re-create the special moment that they first shared while the song played.
* Activities: A fun way to commemorate the couple’s marriage would be to recreation, renewal of vows, a time where people give speeches, it is certainly a moving way to remember the original day.
* Game: Set up games that test a couple’s compatibility or knowledge of each other. One example is actually called Compatibility, Other fun couple’s games could be Two Truths and a Lie.
* Favours: A high-quality chocolate bar with a wrapper personalized to celebrate the day. A bag of chocolates wrapped in gold foil tied with a gold ribbon. A split of champagne that has been personalized for the special event.
Choose an eco-friendly gift to buy organic products made of bamboo, cane, jute, recycled wood and glass bottles. Homemade and personalized gifts mean a lot.
Specially made coverlets can feature blocks with messages written in permanent fabric pens or photos on transfer paper. Items like inscribed champagne glasses or engraved photo frames can serve as lasting memories of the occasion. A current trend is to give the couple’s favourite charity in their name, in lieu of party favours.
Add the incredible 50th Anniversary party ideas
CIRCUS THEMED CELEBRATION
Have everyone gather under the big top for high-flying fun with a circus party.
1950’S RETRO SODA SHOP PARTY THEME
Step back in time to the 50s with a hoppin’ fun retro soda shop theme.
DECADE THEMED PARTY
Take it back to the decade or the year that the couple got married with a throwback theme.
ANNIVERSARY PARTY BBQ
A backyard barbecue could be ideal for the casual couple who loves to grill out.
GOLF THEMED PARTY
Get the couple together on the green with a golf-themed event.
GARDENING THEME PARTY
Couples with green thumbs are sure to appreciate a colorful and lively gardening theme.
JAZZ INSPIRED PARTY
Keep it cool with a classy jazz-inspired celebration.
BROADWAY MUSICAL THEME PARTY
Couples who love the theatre will surely enjoy a Broadway theme that includes all of their favorite musicals.
VINTAGE WINE THEMED PARTY
Since the couple has aged like fine wine, turn the party into a tasting session with a vintage wine theme.
DESTINATION ANNIVERSARY PARTY
Turn the party into a specific destination with this adventurous and exotic theme.
VOWEL RENEWAL PARTY
Have the happy couple reaffirm their bond with a romantic vow renewal ceremony.
CASUAL BRUNCH PARTY
Get guests together for an early afternoon gathering with a casual brunch.
Walk down the Memory Path
Surprise with this ceremony where they get to exchange the rings, again with each other. This would revive their marriage day with joy and pleasure.
Even for a couple that isn’t too big on celebrating every anniversary, a 50th wedding anniversary demands a celebration. The party should be full of everything and everyone that matters to the couple.
These 50th-anniversary party ideas will help you create an unforgettable day for the couple and all of their friends and family. So what are you waiting for? Plan your parents or grandparent’s anniversary with us!
Blissful Plans is the best party planner for social parties like birthdays, anniversaries, engagement parties and wedding parties.