Top 10 Hollywood celebrities weddings, for your wedding inspiration.Although we always love Hollywood celebrities weddings, some of the Hollywood celebrities’ weddings are definitely most memorable. From Nicki Minaj to Debby Ryan, the top 10 Hollywood celebrities weddings you should look at.
1. Hilary Duff and Matthew Koma’s weddingThe most awaited Hollywood celebrities weddings of all times – The wedding of Hilary Duff and Matthew Koma. Hilary Duff and Matthew Koma are Hollywood’s most adorable celebrities. Their story started back in 2015, a year after Hilary split off with her ex-husband Mike Comrie. They have always kept their relationship low-key and private, but whenever they post about each other, it is in the cutest ways. Their love is evident and they absolutely adore each other. Even Hilary’s family loves him. Also, in an interview with E!News Hilary said, “My mom was at Matt’s birthday and she was like, ‘I just love him. I love him so much. He’s the best.’ I’m like, ‘I’m here. I exist, you know? You’re always on my side!'”. Apart from all these things the couple has faced some hardships. The couple broke up twice before getting back together in 2017. The couple became parents of an adorable daughter in 2018. They named their little munchkin Banks Violet Bair. Matthew popped the question to Hilary in May 2019. The actress posted this sweet engagement photo last spring captioning the photo, “He asked me to be his wife♥”. The Hollywood couple surprised everyone by getting announcing their wedding last year in December. They married at their in their home in LA in a private and intimate ceremony. They announced their wedding on Instagram last year. The celebrity couple’s wedding was the most awaited Hollywood celebrities’ wedding.
2. Ellie Goulding and Caspar Jopling’s weddingEllie and Caspar are rumored to have started dating in 2017. He refers to her as Elene on social media. The couple allegedly spent a romantic weekend together back then and since then the couple has been inseparable. They were seen together publicly many times on different occasions including the 2017 amfAR gala, Karlie Kloss, and Joshua Kushner’s Wyoming nuptials and Princess Eugenie’s royal wedding to Jack Brooksbank. Princess Eugenie is their mutual friend and is supposed to be the one behind both of them being together. Soon after some time, Ellie moved to New York to live with Caspar, whose job was there. But, the couple moved back to Britain sometime around last year. Caspar posted on his social media after their move to the UK, “Last day on Greene Street, going to miss this place!” .Caspar himself is a Yorkshire born. They got engaged back in 2018. Caspar made a heartwarming post declaring their engagement. He also shared a beautiful photo of Ellie sporting a giant ring, and captioned the image: “I get to spend the rest of my life with this truly extraordinary and beautiful, beautiful person. I look forward to a lifetime of exploring the world together, crying with laughter at stupid jokes, chatting into the early hours of the morning about art, music, the world, and the future.” Ellie and Caspar got married in an elegant wedding in York, England, on August 31, 2019. The couple exchanged their vows inside the historic York Minster in front of family and friends, including Katy Perry, Sienna Miller. The couple’s marriage was the most awaited Hollywood celebrities wedding. Royals Princess Eugenie, Princess Beatrice, and Sarah, Duchess of York, were also in attendance at the celebrities wedding.
3. Chris Pratt and Katherine Schwarzenegger’s weddingThe Hollywood couple Chris and Katherine meet up for the first time due to Katherine’s Mother Maria Shriver. Maria and Chris knew one another through mutual friends, which inspired her to put him in touch with Katherine. They were initially spotted together in public on Father’s Day 2018, it apparently wasn’t their first date. According to E! News, Chris, and Katherine had gone out multiple times prior to their June 17 date and had been “talking consistently” for some time. The Hollywood celebrity couple was seen many times attending church together. On one such occasion in July of 2018, they brought along Jack, Chris’s five-year-old son with ex-wife, actress Anna Faris. Few months after their first date, the couple was seen meeting each other’s family on different occasions, which showed how serious they were about each other. The couple finally made their long-awaited red carpet debut together to celebrate the premiere of Pratt’s film, Avengers: Endgame. This was their first official public appearance as a couple. They got engaged in January 2019 last year and tied the knot in June in an intimate ceremony in Montecito, California. Their families were also in attendance, as were close friends like actor Rob Lowe. They announced their marriage on Instagram.
4. Debby Ryan and Joshua Dun’s weddingTheir relationship actually dates all the way back to May of 2013. The couple has been together for more than six years now. The pair was low-key at first, but after they made their social media debut in September of 2013. The Disney star and the twenty-one pilots member couldn’t stop sharing their adorable PDA on Instagram. But the couple broke up due to some reasons in 2015. During a Twitter chat with her fans, Debbie revealed that not only did she not have a guy in her life at the time, but she wasn’t looking for one either. “Single and not tryna mingle,” she wrote. In 2016, the couple sent the fans into a frenzy when they posed together for a few photos in the Christmas party thrown by Music producer John Feldmann. In 2018, She posted a pic of the pair on their first-ever date, writing, “Hbd, boy. Thanks for learning how to tie a bowtie for our first date and everything we’ve figured out together since. You were only 24 here before I dyed your hair and you taught me to love”, this started the rumors of them dating again. A month after the post she confirmed in an interview that they were back and happy together. On December 22, 2018, the couple announced that they were getting married. Josh even flew out their entire family to celebrate after proposing to the actress. He asked her to marry him in a treehouse on their trip to New Zealand. They secretly tied the knot with fiancé Josh Dun this past New Year’s Eve, in addition to that, they planned the entire Austin ceremony in just 28 days. They posted a series of pictures announcing their wedding on Instagram. Certainly, this one is the most talked over celebrities weddings.
5. Brittany Snow and Tyler StanalandThe pitch-perfect star and the realtor met in the most relatable way. They met through social media and mutual friends.” We had a bunch of friends in common, and he actually reached out to me on Instagram with a really lame pickup line,” she said in an interview. The couple went on their first date to a Mexican restaurant in California soon after. Stanaland and Snow were private about their relationship at first and it hasn’t publicly been disclosed how the couple first met. Snow publicly declared she was “in love” with Stanaland in an interview that September. “I’m very public about it for the first time in my life and that’s very strange to me. I made a conscious decision-I’m very private , I don’t know, be less hard on myself,” Snow told Us Weekly. “I keep things very to myself because I feel like the magic gets lost if you promote it too much, but I don’t know!” she continued. “When you’re in love. I just don’t want to think about it too much anymore.” The couple got engaged in February 2019. “A couple of weeks ago, I said ‘YES’ about a million times to the man of my wildest & most beautiful dreams,” Snow expressed on Instagram. They got married this year in March in Malibu. The couple celebrated their nuptials with an intimate outdoor ceremony with their close friends and family. Yes, it was also the most awaited Hollywood celebrities weddings of all time.
6. Jennifer Lawrence and Cooke MaroneyThe Hollywood couple first sparked dating rumors in June 2017 after the actress was photographed with the art gallerist. The Hunger Games star is very private about her personal life. Aside from being photographed by paparazzi while out in New York City, the pair never made red carpet appearances or attended many public events together till 2018. It was reported that they met through mutual friends. The two dated for roughly eight months before getting engaged. In 2019 she opened up about their engagement and also about future plans on the red carpet. She spoke about her fiancé and said,” Well, he’s just the best person I’ve ever met in my whole life.” The couple got married in October 2019 at the Belcourt of Newport mansion in Rhode Island on with 150 guests, Lawrence’s publicist confirmed to the media. Emma Stone, Amy Schumer, and Adele were the attendees at the celebrities wedding.
7. The celebrities, Kenneth Petty and Nicki Minaj’s weddingHollywood couple Nicki Minaj announced her wedding to Kenneth last year. Minaj announced on her marriage on Instagram that she officially married Kenneth Petty on Oct,21,2019 about a year after they started to date again. She shared a clip on her Instagram which showed off gifts of matching “Mr. and Mrs.” mugs along with “Bride” and “Groom” caps. There isn’t too much publicly known about Petty outside of his legal troubles and also about his childhood relationship with Minaj back in Queens. Nicki and Zoo were first a couple when Minaj was just 16-years-old and still living in Queens long before her rap dreams ever took off. It was reportedly one of Nick’s first real relationships.
8. The celebrities, Gina Rodriguez and Joe LoCicero’s weddingGina Rodriguez married longtime love Joe LoCicero on May,4,4019 in an elegant and understated outdoor ceremony. The Hollywood celebrity couple revealed their wedding on Instagram, sharing a video clip—that will undoubtedly give you goosebumps—of the affair. The bride wore a timeless ivory satin dress by Spanish brand Pronovias. The “Ribelia” dress featured a mermaid silhouette, cowl neckline and a low back with button-detailing. Gina also opted out of the veil for the event, instead accessorizing her half-up, half-down, effortlessly wavy ‘do with delicate flowers. She paired the look with Lajoux’s Diamond Eternity Huggie earrings customized with diamond “G” and “J” initial charms in white gold. Gina’s former costar Justin Baldoni officiated the ceremony. The Hollywood coupleGina and Joe met on the set of her hit show, where Joe played a stripper.
9. Vannessa Morgan and Michael Kopech’s famous celebrities weddingOn January 4, Riverdale actress Vanessa Morgan married professional baseball player Michael Kopech during a gorgeous bohemian ceremony just south of Miami. The celebrities wedding was Hosted at the Historic Walton House, Morgan and Kopech kept their ceremony intimate, exchanging vows in front of just 35 of their closest friends and family. Afterward, the party moved to another location on the venue’s luscious grounds. The guest dined Morgan chose the Finch gown, a sheer beaded number by Eisen-Stein, for her walk down the aisle. Madelaine Petsch, who plays Morgan’s on-screen girlfriend, was a bridesmaid for the ceremony also. Degrassi star Alicia Dea was also the attendees.
10. Hilarie Burton and Jeffrey Dean Morgan’s weddingThe One Tree Hill alum and The Walking Dead star met through the actor’s Supernatural co-star Jensen Ackles, who organized a blind double date for Jeffrey, Hilarie, himself and wife Danneel Ackles. Jeffrey and Hilarie would make their red carpet debut as a couple in 2010. They became parents of a boy named Augustus in 2010 and their daughter George was born in 2018 In a series of Instagram posts, the Hollywood celebrity couple confirmed that they officially tied the knot on Oct 2019. “I just want to put it out there that WE GOT MARRIED! For real, “We’ve lived as husband and wife for a decade. We’ve built a family, and a farm and found our community. For years, publications have reported that we got married in 2014 or 2015 and that I’ve been married and divorced before. All untrue. But WE knew our truth. So it felt silly to try and correct anything.” Burton announced on Instagram. In addition, it was the most famous Hollywood celebrities’ weddings of all time. These were some of the best Hollywood celebrities’ weddings of all time of the year 2019. We will keep updating this for you. Visit our page to know more about planning a destination wedding anywhere in the world! Let us plan your dream wedding inspired by these celebrities weddings. If you want to plan your big day like these celebrities weddings, check this article on Las Vegas weddings.
Please follow and like us: